Our team shares a passion for health and wellness. We’re also highly trained and experienced hair specialists. It’s our job to ensure you leave our eco-sanctuary looking and feeling energised and refreshed.
Specialises in both fine hair and long hair, bringing 18 years of cutting expertise to the Mount
- Libby grew up in Tauranga, then spent 15 years in Auckland with Servilles (she owned the Ponsonby branch for 6 years)
- She wanted to open her own salon with a different way of thinking - with hair as just one part of a holistic attitude to wellbeing
- Libby would love to spend some time studying health - mainly naturopathy and nutrition, but in the meatime feeds this passion by learning and teaching about essential oils. Libby and Clare hold monthly workshops in salon where we hold space for women with yoga, meditation and oils practices for health and wellbeing, as well as low tox living and beauty
- back from maternity leave after having her miracle baby Indigo in 2018, Libby is loving mum/working life balance!
Book with Libby Wednesday/Friday/Saturday, and Mondays over the summer
Follow Libby on Instagram @libbywhaley
Specialising in cutting fine hair and creative colour work
- Rosa has more than 10 years experience, predominantly in Finland (her home country), before moving to Western Australia then New Zealand. Being able to travel with her job is something she is incredibly grateful for!
- Having trained in Scandinavia she has worked with a lot of fine straight hair and enjoys bringing it to life with beautiful cuts, colour and texture
- Rosa has learnt to surf while living at the Mount and is also a bit of a gym junkie!
- Living in the Mount means Rosa can walk everywhere and hasn't even had to learn to drive - she loves the relaxed feeling and healthy vibe in the area, and working at Epsilon perfectly complements her active, outdoor lifestyle
Book with Rosa Tuesday, Thursday - Saturday
Follow Rosa on Instagram
- Over the course of her career, Anna Rose has worked as a Senior Stylist in high-profile New Zealand and Australian salons, directed hair and makeup for editorial, television, fashion, education and made numerous brides and their possies look and feel stunning on their special day.
- She is passionate about hairdressing and makeup artistry as they feed her creativity, her love for fashion and above all, she loves making someone feel beautiful!"
Anna Rose will be leaving us in a month to go on maternity leave but there are still a few gaps with her until then, Wednesday - Saturday
Kiri has 22 years of cutting experience, bringing clients a wealth of expertise in styling and an innate knowledge of what will work for your hair type and your lifestyle
- Kiri joined the team after 14 years in Sydney, with 11 of those years owning a prestigious Toni & Guy salon
- She loves to help clients push their boundaries, making them feel their most confident and current in their style
- Never having lived in the Bay, Kiri and her husband wanted to remove themselves and their young daughter from the hectic city lifestyle, and had fallen in love with Tauranga after visiting over the years
- Kiri is passionate about fashion and holistic living and she loves working in a salon environment that is low toxin, sustainable and constantly looking for new products that respect our bodies and the planet
Book with Kiri Wednesday - Friday, and alternate Saturdays
Creating beautiful yet achievable hair that is healthy and suits her clients hair type and lifestyle is her specialty
- Anna has over 16 Years of international hairdressing experience and loves to make clients feel relaxed and pampered
- Anna loves travelling and has been using her hairdressing skills as a passport to work and train around the globe
- She came to NZ for a holiday 10 years ago and fell in love with the kiwi way of life
- After working in Auckland for many years she took some soul-enriching time off to train as a Yoga Teacher which made her passionate about holistic health and the environment
- Anna recently relocated to the Bay after managing a salon in her home country Germany, and is so thankful to have found Epsilon which represents what she believes in; authenticity and sustainability.
- She loves to cook yummy vegan food and spends her free time stand-up paddle boarding, hiking or trying new crafts.
Anna will be leaving us in a month to go on maternity leave but you can still book with her until then on Tuesdays/Wednesdays and Saturdays
With 15 years experience, the newest member of the Epsilon team grew up in Papamoa and has a dedicated following of clients that have followed her after having her son Riley 2 years ago
Myra loves yoga, walking up the Mount, spending time with her son and being outdoors, and music! You can often find Myra at concerts, the most recent being Fleetwod Mac - she even met Mick Fleetwood!
Myra is passionate about cutting and colouring -she really missed the creativity of hairdressing and working as part of a team when she was on maternity leave and is so excited to be back working 3 days a week for the perfect work/family balance
Book with Myra Thursdays/Fridays/Saturdays @myrahairstylist at epsilonhair.com
Experienced in all hair colour techniques, particularly all kinds of highlighting and creative colour work. Clare can also help transition and enhance natural hair colour with an emphasis on great condition
- Arriving at Epsilon via Wellington, Clare began her hairdressing career in the capital 20 years ago
- Clare lives and breathes the Epsilon philosophy - that wellness is a blessing to be nurtured; she teaches yoga in salon on Sundays, and in private at home classes. Libby and Clare hold monthly workshops in salon where we hold space for women with yoga, meditation and oils practices for health and wellbeing, as well as low tox living and beauty
- Mum to two children, Clare loves surfing and the beach life, and hopes to contribute to reducing plastics from our oceans
Book with Clare Wednesday - Friday
Follow Clare on Instagram @haircolourist.clare
Specialising in unruly curly hair and integrating grey with soft blondes for a natural look
- Karla has well over 20 years experience hairdressing, including time working in the Pacific Islands and Switzerland
- Karla loves doing cuts and colours and working with the individual to bring out their best hair
- A Mount local, Karla and her family enjoy spending time at the beach and walk everywhere!
Book with Karla Fridays and alternate Saturdays
Specialising in stunning beachy blondes , balayage and ombre
- Annaliese loves using her creativity to help her clients feel their best
- She has been vegan for almost five years, and is passionate about reducing her environmental impact, as well as protecting animals
- Her hobbies include surfing, gardening and baking; especially being able to show others that being vegan doesn't mean you have to miss out on amazing food!
Book with Annie Tuesday - Thursday and Saturday
Check out her amazing before and after gallery on Instagram @beachblondes_annie
Specialising in thick and unruly hair, Vanessa loves cutting and colouring, and is our go to girl for styling for photoshoots, weddings and special events
- With 16+ years hairdressing experience, Vanessa relocated from sunny Nelson to the Mount last year with her young family when her husband was headhunted to head up Tauranga's glass recycling initiative
- Vanessa loves living near the water and her family has always enjoyed beachy holidays so she loves that the beach is right on their doorstep
Book with Vanessa on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Mondays over the summer